June 17th, 2017 (11am-3pm) – All ages, abilities, and physical and cognitive challenges are invited to this year’s Adaptive Sports Fair at Spaulding Rehabilitation Center in Brewster, MA. Attendants will experience hands on exhibits and demonstrations that showcase the many types of equipment and fun available through the McGraw Center Adaptive Sports Programs.
- try out adaptive sports equipment
- play wheelchair basketball and tennis
- try out a golf demonstration
- find the right adaptive cycle at the on-site clinic
- learn about archery, kayaking, sailing, and much more
Nickerson State Park
3488 Main St, Brewster, MA 02631
Register for the event, to confirm your spot. Click here for more information about the event, contact 877-976-7272, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.