A Transition Plan is a document you will create with your child and the rest of the IEP Team by the time your child turns 16. The word “transition” in this case refers to the transition from high school to adult life. This occurs when your child receives a diploma or turns 22 and is […]
Find resources and easy-to-read information
for parents and caregivers of children and young adults with disabilities.
The Guides show you what to do and how to apply for benefits, services and support…
- Early Intervention
- Special Education and IEPs
- SSI benefits
- Guardianship and its alternatives
- Health Insurance including MassHealth
- Transition to Adult, Employment and more!
The Resource Directory helps you find therapists, programs and support services near you…
- Therapies like ABA, speech, OT and PT
- Parent and caregiver support
- Transition services for high school students and young adults
- Vocational training and employment support
- Social and recreational activities