Everybody loves to win. Children naturally infuse winning into their day; “First one to the slide gets (fill in the blank)”, “My (fill in the blank) is (better, bigger, stronger) than yours!” I’ll admit, as a mom, I do it too! I almost always regret it, but when the three boys take on sloth-like qualities […]
Find resources and easy-to-read information
for parents and caregivers of children and young adults with disabilities.
The Guides show you what to do and how to apply for benefits, services and support…
- Early Intervention
- Special Education and IEPs
- SSI benefits
- Guardianship and its alternatives
- Health Insurance including MassHealth
- Transition to Adult, Employment and more!
The Resource Directory helps you find therapists, programs and support services near you…
- Therapies like ABA, speech, OT and PT
- Parent and caregiver support
- Transition services for high school students and young adults
- Vocational training and employment support
- Social and recreational activities