The special education system has lots of new terms and acronyms. Read on for an overview of what you need to know.
Find resources and easy-to-read information
for parents and caregivers of children and young adults with disabilities.
The Guides show you what to do and how to apply for benefits, services and support…
- Early Intervention
- Special Education and IEPs
- SSI benefits
- Guardianship and its alternatives
- Health Insurance including MassHealth
- Transition to Adult, Employment and more!
The Resource Directory helps you find therapists, programs and support services near you…
- Therapies like ABA, speech, OT and PT
- Parent and caregiver support
- Transition services for high school students and young adults
- Vocational training and employment support
- Social and recreational activities