As new parents, we’ve all asked ourselves this question. Whether with movement or babbles or play, we watch and we wonder. If you’ve watched and wondered and you still have questions about your child not meeting developmental milestones, ask their doctor for a developmental screening. We’ll tell you more here.
Find resources and easy-to-read information
for parents and caregivers of children and young adults with disabilities.
The Guides show you what to do and how to apply for benefits, services and support…
- Early Intervention
- Special Education and IEPs
- SSI benefits
- Guardianship and its alternatives
- Health Insurance including MassHealth
- Transition to Adult, Employment and more!
The Resource Directory helps you find therapists, programs and support services near you…
- Therapies like ABA, speech, OT and PT
- Parent and caregiver support
- Transition services for high school students and young adults
- Vocational training and employment support
- Social and recreational activities